Ongoing Teacher Support
Making STEM Current, Real and Relatable in the Classroom
CreositySpace has enhanced my instruction and forever changed my approach to my students and my craft. — Patty P., Grade 3 Teacher
Each workshop provides:
- Overview of how to build a successful STEM environment;
- Collaborative activities between participants highlighting methods for STEM integration;
- 12-month subscription to a complete CreositySpace digital module;
- Instruction on how to use CreositySpace materials as “Plug-ins”, “Full Unit Activities” and “Extended Projects”:
- Take-away activity materials that can be implemented in the classroom immediately;
- CTLE or STEM clock hours credit.
Nothing can replace the power of learning through storytelling. Research shows us that sharing personal experiences and introducing relevant role models to students beginning in elementary school are key to seeding early interest in STEM.
What better way to make STEM real for kids, at a time when they ask “What do I want to do when I grow up,” than introducing them to those uniquely positioned to inspire them—entrepreneurs!
Bringing STEM to Elementary
Do you feel uncomfortable teaching STEM?
Maybe you feel like you don't have time to teach STEM with increasing demands from federal and state curriculum standards and testing?
The three goals of the CreositySpace Teacher Professional Development program are flexibility, confidence, and capability.
Our training simplifies STEM concepts, leaving educators feeling more comfortable with how to incorporate STEM topics easily into their existing curriculum,
We provide approachable standards-aligned curriculum, tools and ongoing support necessary empower educators to incorporate STEM every day.
“CreositySpace allowed me to present knowledge to my students that I would never have been able to do on my own. The children were able to see STEM at work in the real world, their world, and were able to roll up their sleeves and dive right in.” — Kris R., Grade 3 Teacher
Email us at Sales@CreositySpace.com
to arrange a workshop
(Workshops offer OSPI certified STEM clock hours and are CTLE certified in NY State)