Water Watchers - Can we simplify providing clean water to everyone?
Having access to clean drinking water is a basic need for every living creature, but for so many people knowing if they'll have clean drinking water each day is far from certain. That's where Huda and her team at PV Pure comes in. Hear how they are working to make flexible small scale water purification plants that can be used in rural and hard to reach communities around the world. These plants don't need a lot of infrastructure or expertise to run and have the potential to change millions of lives around the world.
(Suitable for grades 3 - 5. Earth and Space Sciences - Water)
Prices include standard shipping within the contiguous United States.
Our ~ 60 page Educator Guide, containing
- Topic introduction and graphical timeline
- Detailed list of the common core and science standards met by the content (ELA, science)
- Age-appropriate career introduction reading and discussion points through the stories of PV Pure, NuLeaf Tech, and Souder Miller and Associates.
- Day-by-day activity break out to aid in lesson planning
- Detailed activity instructions and parts lists
- A variety of student notebooks and worksheets to be used for hands-on and cross-curricular activities
Video tutorials for all hands-on activities.
Unlimited technical support from CreositySpace - Our scientists and engineers are available to help with any questions you might have - contact email@example.com.
Below are descriptions of the activities and standards alignment, initial activity kit contents and replacement kit contents for Water Watchers.
Interested in a follow-up session with Huda? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a skype session or email exchange with Huda.