Draft Dodgers – Go faster with less effort
Everyone likes to go fast, right? Join Daniele as he talks about how his love for fast cars brought him to the US from Torino Italy to study fuel cells, wind turbines and aerodynamics. Activities give students a chance to put their understanding of how to make things go fast (or slow!) to the test.
(Note - No entrepreneur video at this time)
(Suitable for grades 3 - 5, Physical Sciences – Waves, Force and Motion)
Prices include standard shipping in the Continental US.
Our ~ 60 page Educator Guide, containing
- Topic introduction and graphical timeline
- Detailed list of the common core and science standards met by the content (ELA, science)
- Day-by-day activity break out to aid in lesson planning
- Detailed activity instructions and parts lists
- My STEM Stories and My STEM Notes student notebooks to accompany hands-on and cross-curricular ELA activities.
Unlimited technical support from CreositySpace - Our scientists and engineers are available to help with any questions you might have - contact email@example.com.
Below are descriptions of the activities and standards alignment, initial activity kit contents and replacement kit contents for Draft Dodgers.
Interested in a follow up session with Daniele? Or perhaps an in-class presentation? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a skype session, email exchange or in-class presentation with Daniele.