Circuit Creators (supplemental, 3-5)
Things that go blink in the night
Electricity is the lifeblood of technology as we know it. Join Jon as he brings electricity to life with stories, songs and demonstrations. Hands-on activities include simple circuit construction and can be leveled up according to the needs and abilities of your students.
This unit is intended to be used in grades 3 - 5 as a supplemental curriculum.
Our ~ 60 page Educator Guide, containing
- Topic introduction and graphical timeline
- Detailed list of the common core and science standards met by the content (ELA, science)
- Day-by-day activity break out to aid in lesson planning
- Detailed activity instructions and parts lists
- Student notebooks: My STEM Stories (ELA) and My STEM Explorer Notes (science), to be used for hands-on and cross-curricular activities
A video tutorial for all hands-on activities.
Unlimited technical support from CreositySpace - Our scientists and engineers are available to help with any questions you might have - contact email@example.com.
Below are descriptions of the activities and standards alignment, initial activity kit contents and replacement kit contents for Circuit Creators.