Spine Fixers (supplemental, 3-5)
Medical devices improving spinal surgery and recovery
Have you ever thought about how difficult it would be if you couldn’t move your spine? Join Glenn as he talks about the importance of bones and the challenges associated with fixing them and how that has lead him and his team to develop new spinal implant technology. Hands-on activities are appropriate for all levels and explore factors effecting bone strength and bone mobility.
(Suitable for grades 3 - 5, Life Sciences – Human Body)
Our ~ 30 page Educator Guide, containing
- Topic introduction and graphical timeline
- Detailed list of the common core and science standards met by the content (ELA, science)
- Day-by-day activity break out to aid in lesson planning
- Detailed activity instructions and parts lists
- A variety of student worksheets to be used for hands on and cross-curricular activities
Video tutorials for all hands on activities.
Unlimited technical support from CreositySpace - Our scientists and engineers are available to help with any questions you might have - contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are descriptions of the activities and standards alignment, initial activity kit contents for Spine Fixers activity kit.
Interested in a follow up session with Glenn Or perhaps an in-class presentation? Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a skype session, email exchange or in-class presentation with Glenn.