Community Designers (supplemental, 3-5
Build sustainable communities
What does your community need for everyone to thrive? Homes? Parks? Food? Technology? Explore ways to balance community, technology and sustainability as GROW former founder Sean Wilson tells his story and talks about his passion of creating spaces that work for everyone. Hands-on activities have the students working together to design their own neighborhoods. (Note - There is no entrepreneur video at this time).
(Suitable for grades 3 - 5, Earth and Space Science - The Environment/Sustainability)
Prices include standard shipping within the contiguous United States.
The Community Designers Digital Technology Entrepreneurship Curriculum allows you unlimited 12 month access to the following components:
Our ~60 page Educator Guide, containing
- Topic introduction and graphical timeline
- Detailed list of the common core and science standards met by the content (ELA, science)
- Day-by-day activity break out to aid in lesson planning
- Detailed activity instructions and parts lists
- A variety of student notebooks to be used for hands on and cross-curricular activities
Unlimited technical support from CreositySpace - Our scientists and engineers are available to help with any questions you might have - contact email@example.com.
Below are descriptions of the activities and standards alignment, and activity kit contents for Community Designers.
Note - There is currently no video presentation associated with this module.